North West Tasmania $5k Giveaway
North West Tasmania $5k Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
- The North West Tasmania $5k Giveaway competition is being offered by Matrix Security Integration – ABN: 72 160 352 527.
- One winner will be chosen to win $5000, to go into the draw, changeover or connect your alarm system monitoring through Matrix Security Integration anytime during the competition period.
- The competition commences on 9/11/2020 and concludes on 28/02/2021.
- From the date of changing over or connecting your alarm system/systems monitoring, the alarm system/systems must be monitored through Matrix Security Integration for a minimum of 12 months.
- You will receive one entry into the draw per monitored alarm system that is connected through Matrix Security Integration. For e.g if you connect multiple alarm systems you will receive multiple entries into the draw.
- To be eligible you must reside in one of the following postcodes: 7305, 7306, 7307, 7310, 7315, 7316, 7320, 7321, 7322, 7325, 7330, 7331, 7466, 7467, 7468, 7469, 7470.
- The competition is open to both residential and commercial clients.
- The winner will be drawn on 15/03/2021, the prize money is to be collected from Matrix Security Integration’s North West office, located at 1/81 Reibey Street, Ulverstone.
- Upon changing or connecting your alarm system monitoring through Matrix Security Integration you will be issued a specific number; this number is your ticket into the draw. On the 15/03/2021 the winner will be drawn via Google’s Random Number Generator.
- The winner will be contacted via email or phone immediately after the winner has been drawn. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize money within 14 days of notification, Matrix Security Integration reserve the right to withdraw the prize money from the winner and subsequently draw a replacement winner.
- To be eligible you must be an Australian resident and over the age of 18 at the date of entry.
- Matrix Security Integration employees and employees immediate family members are not eligible for the competition. Immediate family includes the following: parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister, first cousin, spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption).
Matrix Security Integration is a Tasmanian owned and operated business that was established in 2012. Our southern office and showroom is located at 149 Main Road, Moonah. Our northern office and showroom is located at 1/81 Reibey Street, Ulverstone. Since our inception over 8 years ago we have grown from employing 2 local Tasmanian’s to now employing 10 local Tasmanian’s across the state. Our business philosophy largely revolves around providing a level of service that we, along with many of our growing client base believe is second to none here in Tasmania.
In November 2015, Matrix Security Integration acquired Smithlocks in Moonah. Smithlocks had operated for a number of years from their showroom at 149 Main Road, Moonah and after the acquisition we relocated to this address, which we remain at to this day.
In March 2019, Matrix Security Integration acquired CM Mobile Locksmiths. CM Mobile Locksmiths had been servicing the locksmithing needs of Tasmanian’s for decades and was owned and operated by one of Tasmania’s most experienced locksmiths, Craig McKenzie.
In May 2019, Matrix Security Integration acquired Direct Locksmiths in Ulverstone. Direct Locksmiths was owned and operated by Bruce Simpson for close to 20 years. Aiden Webb and Vaughan Harvey joined our team in 2019 and brought with them a wealth of locksmithing knowledge.
Matrix Security Integration recognizes the importance of a great first impression, taking pride in the fact that employees are well presented at all times. Matrix Security Integration team members make the utmost effort to conduct themselves in a friendly, approachable and professional manner at all times.
Level of Customer Service
Matrix Security Integration offer an unparalleled level of customer service here in Tasmania. From first correspondence, throughout the entire job process up until completion, Matrix Security Integration takes pride in the fact that at any stage throughout the job process an effort is made to keep the client updated.
Quality of Workmanship
Matrix Security Integration consistently aims to provide clients with the highest quality of workmanship, resulting in superior job outcomes. Whether it is the running of new cables for an electronic security system installation or installing a fresh fit lock, the quality of the end result is one of which Matrix Security Integration believes to be of the best quality possible and quite frankly is unparalleled in the Tasmanian security industry.